PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING Cleany.
BY VISITING OR REQUESTING ANY OF OUR SERVICES INDICATE THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Welcome to our online site. Cleany and its associates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions upon which Cleany (“We” or “Us”), will provide service to you on the Cleany (“the Website”). These Terms constitute a contractual agreement between you and us. By visiting, accessing, using, and/or joining (Collectively “Using”) the Website and the services thereof, you express your understanding and acceptance of these Terms. As used in this document, the terms “you” or “your” refers to you, any entity you represent, your or its representatives, successors, assigns and affiliates, and any of your or their devices.
Copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties protect the Content Offering. The Content Offering is licensed, not sold.
This document might be updated time to time and the current version will be posted on Cleany.
Key Terms related to Content
- “Content” refers to text, any documentation, graphics, images, software, audio, video, information or other materials.
- “Cleany Content” refers to all Content Cleany makes available through the Site, or Services, including any Content licensed from a third party, but excluding User Content.
- “Site Content” refers to Cleany
- “Services” refers to as mentioned in Scope of Service
Certain areas of the Site (and your access to or use of certain Services or Site Content) may have different terms and conditions posted, or may require you to agree with and accept additional terms and conditions. If there is a conflict between these Terms and the terms and conditions posted for a specific area of the Site, Services or Site Content, the latter terms and conditions will take precedence with respect to your use of or access to that area of the Site, Services or Site Content.
You warrant to Cleany that:
- You are of sound mind, legal age and legal competence.
- You (if not a natural person) are duly organized and validly existing under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction of its organization.
- Cleany has the right to prevent the Customer from using the Services if any defaults are identified or other valid reasons become justified.
We warrant to our User’s that:
- Full payment has to be made only upon completion of the service.
- We guarantee the fact that our Cleaners are qualified sub-contractors and are thoroughly tested before release; however, in case the customer is not satisfied, then we keep the right to rectify such services within 24 hours without any extra charges. You are notified hereby that we do not offer Refunds.
Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs our website, to understand our practices.
When you visit Cleany or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Scope of Service
The Services provided by Cleany includes house cleaning, office cleaning; maid services according to Customer’s needs. However, Customers cannot order a booking less than 3 hours before the service time.
All content included on this site, such as texts, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Cleany or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws.
Cleany trademarks and trade dress may be used but not in a way that is not Cleany or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among others or in any manner that disparages or discredits Cleany. All other trademarks not owned by Cleany or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Cleany or its subsidiaries.
License and Site Access
Cleany grants you a Creative Commons Attribution License to access and make personal use of this site without express written consent of Cleany. This license includes any personal use of this site or its contents: any derivative use of this site or its contents: any downloading or copying: or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools etc.; Subject to where the credit has been given to its original Author (e.g. by including copyright notices, by citing Author’s name or title, By mentioning if the work is a derivative work or adaptation etc.). However, the License does not include any resale or commercial use.
Cleany respects intellectual property rights. If you believe that Content on this website infringes your copyright please follow our procedures for making a Copyright infringement claim. If you have a legal complaint other than a copyright claim, please follow our procedure for making other legal complaints or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Contents
Schedule of charges
All information that is or that will be conveyed through our website is distributed free of charge. However, Booking Charges are required as you place an order for a specific Service, by using Cheque, PayPal or Credit Card securely. Please go to the Booking Page tab for the schedule of charges.
- All Services provided will incur a one-time charge. You have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged.
- Shall be payable in [Canadian Dollars (CAD)];
- Are non-cancellable and non-refundable;
- The Customer hereby acknowledges that there will be provisions for late Payment fees after 30 days are; [2.5% interest rate per month (30% per year)].
- In addition a $25 fee is applied to all NSF or decline cheques.
- The Customer acknowledges the fact that any late Booking Changes has to be done before [Please insert the time/day]
- The customer hereby agrees that any booking cancellation before [Insert Time/Date] will cost a penalty of $50 every time.
- Frequency Discount excludes the first booking of a recurring appointment.
- The Customer is responsible for paying all fees associated with using our service and the Site and all applicable taxes.
However, the Customer hereby agrees that the prices are subject to inflation and rises in commodity prices. The client will be notified immediately of such changes in accordance with terms of this agreement.
- Each party may be given access to Confidential Information from the other party in order to perform its obligations under this agreement. A party’s Confidential Information shall not be deemed to include information that.
- is or becomes publicly known other than through any act or omission of the receiving party;
- was in the other party’s lawful possession before the disclosure;
- is lawfully disclosed to the receiving party by a third party without restriction on disclosure;
- is independently developed by the receiving party, which independent development can be shown by written evidence; or
- is required to be disclosed by law, by any court of competent jurisdiction or by any regulatory or administrative body.
- Each party shall hold the other’s Confidential Information in confidence and, unless required by law, not make the other’s Confidential Information available to any third party, or use the other’s Confidential Information for any purpose other than the implementation of this agreement.
- Each party shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that the other’s Confidential Information to which it has access is not disclosed or distributed by its employees or agents in violation of the terms of this agreement.
- Neither party shall be responsible for any loss, destruction, alteration or disclosure of Confidential Information caused by any third party.
- The Customer acknowledges that details of the Services, and the results of any performance tests of the Services, constitute the Provider’s Confidential Information.
Limitation of Liabilities
Cleany does not warrant: (1) that any information/services or any content or services contained herein will be uninterrupted; (2) that the services or the servers hosting them are free of viruses or other harmful code; or (3) that the services or information available through the services will continue to be available.
Refund Policy availability
Non-delivery of any Services due to some issues, we recommend contacting us for assistance. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted to our Billing department in writing within 7 days from the original delivery date. Otherwise the services rendered will be considered received.
Breakage and loss
In case of any breakages we would like to warrant that we are insured and bond.
Such issues should be reported to our Support Department within 7 days from the original date of delivery. Clear evidence must be provided proving that the purchased service is not as it is described on the website. Complaints which are based merely on the Customer’s false expectations or wishes are not honored.
Our Support Team is always eager to assist you and deliver highly professional support in a timely manner.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to Cleany or any data/information collected through Cleany shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in New Westminster, British Columbia; Canada except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Cleany’s intellectual property rights, Cleany may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court within New Westminster, British Columbia; Canada and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Site Policies, Modification and Severability
These terms and the other policies posted on this website constitute the entire agreement between Cleany and you. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
If you have any queries you can write to us at: